Wellbeing AmbassadorsAt Highcliffe Primary School, we make sure every child is happy through supporting the emotional, health and well being of our pupils.
We understand that certain life experiences can make pupils and staff vulnerable and they may need additional emotional support. We ensure pupil and staff have the right support available to them to ensure they enjoy their experience at Highcliffe.
At our school we:
- Help children feel comfortable by sharing any concerns or worries they have
- Help children to develop self esteem and self confidence
- Help children form relationships through developing their social skills
- Help children to understand their emotions and feelings better
- Help children to develop emotional resilience and to manage setbacks.
We offer different levels of support:
- Well-being sessions with Clara Bushell (Well-being Assistant)
- Parents drop in service led by The Family Support Worker (Mrs K Gutteridge)
- Assemblies and workshops carried out by external organisations such as the NSPCC
- Well being ambassadors play a vital role towards leading play activities at Lunch times